Bacon Wrapped Avocado w/ Pico de Gallo + Burrata CheeseBurnbrae Farms
A fresh dish to enjoy on your own or share as a start to any meal.
- Prep time: 20 min
- Makes: 1 serving
- Cook time: 10 min
*Some ingredients used in the analysis do not provide potassium information, so the potassium mg per serving may be undervalued.
- 1 whole avocado Avocado
- 4 slices Bacon
- 1 egg Soft Boiled Egg
- Soft Boiled Egg
- 3 oz. / 84 g Pico de Gallo
- Pico de Gallo
- 1 oz. / 28 g Burrata Cheese
- Burrata Cheese
- 2 tbsp / 30 mL Olive Oil
- Olive Oil
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Using a spoon, remove enough avocado flesh from each side so that the soft boiled egg will fit in side once you put the avocado back together.
- Remove the skin from avocado and place the soft boiled egg inside of the avocado. Close the avocado.
- Wrap the now stuffed avocado with the slices of bacon ensuring all of the green flesh is covered.
- Place the olive oil into a non-stick sauté pan and allow it to heat. Place the bacon wrapped avocado into the olive oil and start crisping the bacon. Rotate the avocado in the pan until all sides of the avocado are nice and crisp.
- Once the avocado has crisped, remove it from the pan and place onto paper towel to drain prior to serving.
Keep your inbox full by signing up for our mailing list.