Chicken, Shrimp + Egg Fried Rice w/ Cilantro + Lemon Ginger AioliBurnbrae Farms
This dish has it all. Perfect for lunch or dinner. Pair it with your favourite refreshment and indulge!
- Prep time: 20 min
- Makes: 1 serving
- Cook time: 10 min
*Some ingredients used in the analysis do not provide potassium information, so the potassium mg per serving may be undervalued.
- 2 oz. / 56 g Chicken, medium dice
- Chicken, medium dice
- 6 shrimp Shrimp, pealed and devained
- Shrimp, pealed and devained
- ¼ cup / 50 mL Prestige™ Fully Cooked Scrambled Eggs
- Prestige™ Fully Cooked Scrambled Eggs
- 28 g Carrots, small dice
- Carrots, small dice
- 28 g White Onion, small dice
- White Onion, small dice
- 56 g Sweet Peas
- Sweet Peas
- 28 g Bean Sprouts
- Bean Sprouts
- 140 g Basmati Rice, cooked, cold
- Basmati Rice, cooked, cold
- ¼ cup / 50 mL Supreme Soy Sauce
- Supreme Soy Sauce
- 7 g Cilantro
- 1 tbsp / 15 mL Lemon Ginger Aioli
- Lemon Ginger Aioli
- 2 tbsp / 30 mL Olive Oil
- Olive Oil
- Add the olive oil to a non-stick sauté pan and place over medium high heat. Allow the oil to get hot. Once hot add the carrots and onions. Sauté until the carrots and onions have softened but not coloured.
- Remove the carrots and onions from the sauté pan and set aside. Add the chicken and shrimp to the same pan and cook until both the chicken and shrimp have fully cooked through.
- Add the rice, pre-scrambled eggs, carrots, onions, sweet peas and bean sprouts to the pan with the chicken and shrimp. Sauté the entire mixture together until everything has heated through and incorporated into one another and the rice has just started to crisp.
- Lastly add the supreme soy sauce to the sauté pan and move the fried rice around so that the supreme soy sauce coats everything.
- Neatly spoon the fried rice into your bowl of choice.
- Neatly drizzle the lemon ginger aioli over the top of the fried rice.
- Finish off the presentation by placing the cilantro leaves over the top of the fried rice and lemon ginger aioli.
- Serve with chopsticks leaning over the bowl.
Keep your inbox full by signing up for our mailing list.