Steak + Egg Sliders w/ Bacon Jam + Gruyere Cheese
Guaranteed you will be craving more after indulging in these little beauties. Pure decadence!
- Prep time: 10 min
- Makes: 1 serving
- Cook time: 20 min
*Some ingredients used in the analysis do not provide potassium information, so the potassium mg per serving may be undervalued.
- 3 pieces
- Brioche Slider Buns
- 1/3 cup / 75 ml
- 200 g
- Beef Tenderloin Steak, cooked medium rare
- healthy amount to season the steak
- Salt + Pepper
- 3 pieces
- Prestige™ Homestyle Scrambled Egg Patties
- 6 half slices
- Gruyere Cheese
- 3 tbsp / 45 ml
- Bacon Jam
- Season both sides of the tenderloin steak with salt + pepper. Place it onto a hot grill and cook to a medium rare degree of doneness. Once the steak has finished cooking, remove it from the grill and place to the side to rest.
- While the steak is cooking, lay your buns out onto a cutting board. Spread the inside of each bun with mayonnaise.
- Place the buns, mayonnaise side down onto the grill to toast the inside of the bun slightly. Once the buns are toasted slightly, remove them from the grill and place aside.
- Slice the now rested steak into 1 cm slices. Place the slices of steak evenly on the bottom parts of the toasted buns.
- Using an appropriate sized cookie cutter, cut the egg patties to match the circumference of the slider bun. Place the cut egg patties on top of the sliced steak.
- Place two half slices of the Gruyere cheese on top of each egg patty.
- Spoon 15 ml of bacon jam on top of the Gruyere cheese for each slider.
- Place the top of the slider bun on top of the bacon jam completing the slider assembly.
- Place the now assembled sliders into a preheated oven until the Gruyere cheese has melted and the sliders are hot throughout.
- Arrange the sliders on a plate. Wooden picks through the sliders are optional.